THE BLOG IS LIVE!

It's time; the blog is now online. After a lot of inspiration by many people on Twitter, I decided to follow the herd and begin to share my experience regarding my investments, savings and other financial related matters.

I'm 28-years old and I have lived for several years a life where savings was just a mean to cover unforeseeable costs and did not see it as capital that could be invested and generate returns. The problem wasn't that I didn't want to invest my money in the stock market, it was a lack of comprehension and motivation that led me to stay away from something I did not feel familiar with.
Now, however, times have changed. My interest in stocks everything it entails has skyrocketed, and every month I save money to invest in companies I truly believe in.

During the beginning of 2017, I began to invest more considerable amounts into different stocks and mutual funds, trying to find a strategy which suited my risk appetite. I did a lot of beginners mistake such as selling too early because the stock plummeted by 5% or no holding on for as long as I wanted because I wasn't patient enough. Today, however, I have set a strategy which currently works for me, and I always look to tweak it along the road.

The blog will focus on several things, such as:
- My portfolio and investment decisions
- General thoughts and analysis regarding companies I follow
- Dividends history
- Macroeconomics

You are also welcome to follow me on Twitter, twitter.com/BonCapital 

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

ALL IN ON PAYDAY OR TO BUY THROUGHOUT THE MONTH?

KINNEVIK