WHEN THE MARKET SEES RED, I SEE AN OPPORTUNITY





As I wrote in my previous post, the importance of having some spare cash when the market is seeing red is significant, especially when you believe the underlying cause for the drop is mainly fear of a market turmoil. For this exact reason, I decided to inject more capital into my portfolio which I felt was a smart move as I could buy more shares but for a lower price. 

When the market opened this morning, many companies fell by at least -5%, so I jumped to the occasion and bought several more shares in Kinnevik and Castellum. I believe that Kinnevik is a company with excellent management, investment strategies, and high growth potential, whereas Castellum has a great history of dividend increases which is in line with my portfolio strategy. 

To summarize what happened this morning and my feeling surrounding a sudden drop in the market, I want to share the quote below from John Paulson, an American investor, hedge fund manager and philanthropist.

"Stock market goes up or down, and you can't adjust your portfolio based on the whims of the market, so you have to have a strategy in a position and stay true to that strategy and not pay attention to noise that could surround any particular investment."

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen

ALL IN ON PAYDAY OR TO BUY THROUGHOUT THE MONTH?

KINNEVIK

THE BLOG IS LIVE!